Zienne Noelle’s favorite songs these days include:
Just the Way You Are
I Got A Feeling
Hey Soul Sister
- Can count: 1,2,3,4,5,6,8,10
- Sings ABC: "A,B,C,E,F,G,P,Q,R,S,V,X,Y,Z"
- Knows some shapes: circle, square, triangle
- Can draw lines and circles upon request
- Sings parts of songs, pitch is pretty good.
- Speaks in phrases, puts words together
- Can turn on the iPhone, unlock it, scroll to the desired page, choose a desired app/game/YouTube, find the favorites list, choose the desired video, play the video, replay the video when it’s done, get back to the desired favorites list and choose a different video all by herself.
- walks down the stairs without using hands
- tells me if she wants to be changed, brings me the diaper and wipes
- eats with a spoon
- knows when the iPhone battery needs charging
- Can follow certain dance moves
- Knows people’s names, even her kuyas/Ates in church, TV cartoon characters
- knows what it means when you say "be right back"
- When you tell her to do something, she’ll understand and say "okay, I will"
- knows what to do when you say, "time for night night"
- doesn’t need to drink milk in the middle of the night anymore
- when she can’t reach something she wants, she finds a chair, brings it with her, and stands on it to reach what she wanted