Just this morning,
- four people instant messaged me inquiring about the masquerade ball this friday. Looks like there’s going to be a lot of people.
- got a phone call asking me to make the logo for our church to digitally send it to the guys who are fixing our sign board.
- made lots of toast because apparently, it’s emma’s ‘favorite’ and because zi wanted to try it out. I made some for myself and emma wanted it so I told her, everything that was mine was hers. Then she said, “mamam, you can make some more!”
- got a good news email from Tony saying we can make Friday morning happen!
- got good news from Perze saying my SB was able to sell 5K.
- laugh with my daughters and really look at my daughter’s 4 year old face who will soon be leaving for school this year.
- ordered easter cantata material.
Tuesday quote for your enjoyment to test your movie trivia:
“I would gladly pay you tuesday for a hamburger today.” -?