Looking back at Zi at 7 months: some things to note about Zi when she was 7 months old, since she’s now 8mo.
At 7 months, Zi:
- learned how to play the game “close-open” with her hand, when asked to do so.
- mastered getting to standing position using props
- mastered cruising without help
- get herself to sitting position without any aid
- learn how to crawl up the steps
- wave hello/bye-bye and make correlating sounds while waving
- practices independent standing for a couple of seconds
- exercises the pincer grasp and can feed herself finger foods
- began stranger anxiety and has people preferences
- grew in her two front bottom teeth
- increased babbling
- object permanence
According the charts, she’s a little advanced, which I’m looking forward to, since that will mean she’ll hopefully learn how to walk about the same time Emma did, 9 months. It’s just much easier when they learn how to walk.
Now at 8 months, she’s:
- learned how to pass objects from one hand to another