Ok, so here goes an exceptionally easy recipe. The hardest part is probably getting the Filipino gulaman sticks.
1 Stick of Filipino Gulaman
2 Cups of Water
1 Cup of Evaporated Milk
1 Cup of Sugar (or Splenda)
1. Heat Water to a Boil
2. Break gulaman stick into smaller pieces and immerse in water
3. After gulaman is all liquified, drain
4. Add water, evap. milk, and sugar
5. Stir completely
6. Optional (Add fruit: pineapple, raisins, strawberry..etc)
7. Store in refrigerator until gulaman is solidified.