believe me, this dress looks exponentially better in person than in this picture. It’s almost alice in wonderland, romantic, with great movement, without too much flimsiness because of the thin undergarment underneath the chiffon. if you know any of erin fetherston’s couture designs, this portrays it well.
the bib look is very in these days, so victorian and romantic, juxtaposed to the ivory color and velvet trimming just wants you to wear it as is, or really do it justice and buy a velvet red blazer and brown riding boots. this model didn’t do this dress justice…so let me preach a little and sport the round toed caramel boots.
the price is a little steep, but if you’re lucky, you can always wait for it to go on sale.
• Maximize your sense of style with this posh mini dress in airy chiffon
• Designed by Erin Fetherston, a couturier whose Paris-inspired creations celebrate a sense of whimsy with surprising flourishes and feminine flair
• Velvet trim in a neutral hue is the perfect partner for a flounced hem, semi-sheer, 3/4 balloon sleeves and a keyhole closure in back
• This lined frock is ideal for twirling around at winter celebrations and makes a statement with glossy heels or metallic flats
• Add the Heart Handbag in red for the sweet yet spicy Nuit Blanche look (each sold separately)
• Baby-Doll Dress