Its crazy how the years just fly by. Last year was a very good year. We finally got the chance to go home and introduce my family to my family. We were able to move to a better apartment that is much, much closer to work and Pitman.
This year, a bunch of resolutions are in order.
- Family devotions, we kind of started but fizzled out.
- Spend more time with Emma and Marchesa.
- Be more financially responsible … huh? what finances?
- Eat Healthier, Lower my cholesterol. Not getting younger you know, and I still want to see my grand kids.
- Exercise? ugh this is my classic resolution.
- Blog more, so many things to write about and I spend at least 10 hours a week on the train.
I’ll start with that. Hopefully the same time next year I won’t have to say that my resolutions for next year are "the same as last year".
Happy New Year Everyone!