Vitals: 181.2 – 119/77 – 99
- Isabel is still stuck in the nursery. Her jaundice is supposedly getting better because instead of using two lamps, now they are using one.
- Zen starting to talk now and she is starting to sound better and better. She will definitely be out of the hospital by next week.
- My parents arrived at Cebu Last night, friday morning in the Philippines, they finally got to see the baby. They’ll most likely be staying through next week.
- Uncle Pepe Madrid was buried yesterday. Benex and Joshua went to the funeral.
- We finally got the chance to return Marchesa’s old Dimage X1 and we bought a replacement for it. She decided to get the Kodak Camera with a double lens. If all else fails, we can always return it.
Todays To Do List:
- Family Altar – Overdue!
Todays Bible Reading: Galatians 1-3
- Tags: personal