mother’s day weekend

Author: No Comments Share:

let’s do this chronologically.

[as usual, click on any of the images to enlarge them.]

Posted by Chesa's Memory Palace on 5/11/2004, 46KB
because of the rainy days last week, my roses didn’t get any sun.

Posted by Chesa's Memory Palace on 5/11/2004, 36KB

they parted my company a few short days after receiving them. bummer.

Posted by Chesa's Memory Palace on 5/11/2004, 31KB
my desktop.

Posted by Chesa's Memory Palace on 5/11/2004, 78KB
what do i love most about spring?

it’s got to be the pink blossoms. i’m the only one who’s seen taking pictures of trees around my campus.

happi mother’s day

Posted by Chesa's Memory Palace on 5/11/2004, 44KB
this is darielle.
we will be starring in Jake’s “The Apprentice” coming out soon. if you missed vol.1 of his “Patayin Sabado,” visit his page.

Posted by Chesa's Memory Palace on 5/11/2004, 48KB
our church celebrated mother’s day last sunday.  it was a short recognition, so next year, i promise to plan for it.

Posted by Chesa's Memory Palace on 5/11/2004, 42KB
this is my mom.
she’s so game.

kristie’s taking pictures with her dope camera. to see her cool pix, go to her site.

Posted by Chesa's Memory Palace on 5/11/2004, 63KB
she is an amazing woman.  one of the strongest and giving people i know. i love you ma.

always a bridesmaid?

The Bridesmaid Guide : Etiquette, Parties, and Being Fabulous [Click for larger image]

this weekend, my sister says, “i got you something, Di.”

turns out she got me a guide for her bridemaids, esp. me, her maid of honor.

it’s really quite a … um…something…having your older sister plan for her engagement, while also, having to think about your own engagement.  making sure she gets the best ideas, as well as reserving your own for your own ideas.

so how do i handle the dilema? be the bridesmaid first before being the bride…so this means lots of planning first for my sister, giving her the best ideas, party, and wedding.  she really deserves it.  she loved fairy tales ever since she was a child, so she deserves to have her own.

i’ll be blogging more on the preparation…which will be beneficial to the ladies out there in the near future.

Previous Article